The nation’s leading marketer of decorative fabrics and home
furnishings increases occupancy rate, improves productivity, and boosts sales
When Nancy West, VP of Customer Service,
joined the renowned fine fabrics and furnishings company,
the organization’s two call centers were ready for a
change. At any given time, only half their agents were
on calls or completing after call work, and many lacked
the sales and service skills to support the company’s
knowledgeable client base of designers and interior decorators.
With 30 years experience in
some of the most competitive call centers in
the industry, Nancy West turned to long-time
partner Employment Technologies for a proven
solution that would deliver results. The solution
included: EASy Call Center Simulation, EASy
Structured Employment Interview, and the Customer
Service Fit Index.
Soon after implementing Employment
Technologies’ EASy Hiring Solution, the company saw an
immediate improvement in the quality of their new agents—an
improvement that had a direct impact on their bottom-line:
Discover how the EASy Hiring Solution
can help you hire, develop, and retain the best call center agents.
- 70% increase in occupancy rate
- 68% reduction in time needed for agent to reach productivity standards
- 3 new business units were added as a direct result of improved productivity
- 53% increase in sales in newly acquired sales division
- Hiring the right agents cut training costs, improved service levels, expanded business opportunities, and increased revenue
Click here to request
additional information or contact an EASy representative at 888.332.0648.